Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Georgin

Ptolemy woke up crying, "The other baby was mean!  He got me!"  Sounds like a scary dream.  As he continued to talk about the dream, I pieced together the scenario.  Ptolemy and a mean boy named Georgin went to the church and threw rocks.  Georgin was mean and he looked like a monster.  He did not have green hair.  (Not sure why that is an important detail.)  I'm glad Tolly woke up before Georgin got him any worse!  Hopefully that nightmare will teach Ptolemy not to vandalize the church with mean monster boys.

More likely, it will teach him that he doesn't want to go to sleep or be away from me.  He has been uneasy today.  If I leave the room, he says, "Come back in here!  Let's stay in our kitchen!"  I had him in the car and told him I just had to run something into Coco's house and I would be right back.  He said, "OK, but I will be worried."  I wonder if he was worried Georgin would come and get him?  Boy, if Georgin ever visits MY dreams, I'm going to put him on the naughty step!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Ha, ha. Jonah woke up crying the other night about scarey pigs. Hmmm . . . is that random or what?

Taylor Family said...

He sounds like Kiptyn. He has been making me hold his hand all day and go from room to room with him.

Michelle said...

Man, you gotta hate it when your imagination gets you while you are sleeping!

Anonymous said...

Poor Ptoley, nothing more scarey than bad dreams and scarey monsters or bad people in them!..Alex and Lincoln have had those and even me as an adult!...those kind of drreams stay with you hanging over your head all day!....I am sure he will stay close to you for a few days!...

Nortorious said...

Poor little guy! I always wondered when they become able to explain dreams.