Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oblivion

Xanthe has a big goose egg on her forehead!  When I asked her about it, she said,  "It just happened! It just HAPPENED when I was on the zip line."  I asked her if she fell off and she said,  "I fall off lots of times."  I asked her if she hit her head on the ground or something and she said,  "I don't know, I wasn't watching.  I wasn't really watching or sumpin."  She has no idea how she got a big, swollen lump on her head.

Weird.  Did she hit her head hard enough to erase her memory?  I know she has problems with spatial relations, but seriously?  Cute little Xanthe, it's a good thing we got her bangs cut to cover up the goose egg.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Ouch!! Poor little one!

My experience (as little as it is) is that goose eggs stay there forever! Hannah bopped herself a good one on a cabinet at a friend's house on CNY in January - still has a bit of a lump!

laurel said...

So sorry! Maylin is pretty accident prone. She is always having boo boos without knowing how.