Thursday, March 15, 2012

Can I Get A Hand?

Help!  This is Circe's right hand typing.  I'm normally in charge if the right side of the QWERTY, but lately I've had to operate the whole keyboard by myself.  The other hand is always holding the baby!  It's exhausting for me, and to tell you the truth, I think it's frying Circe's brain.   She has emails to answer, forms to fill out, teachers to correspond with.  And blogging.  There are a lot of words backed up in there and it's almost impossible to get them out in the right order and in a timely way with one hand.  So I'm afraid you're going to have to wait to hear the story of when Bill voted for Jesse Jackson for president, as well as the latest with Xanthe's school issues, Ptolemy's funny comments and thoughts on Tziporah's one-month birthday.  I can't do it by myself, folks.  I'm going to need the left hand to assist me or it's Tendonitis City.  Later, dudes.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

LOL! Sorry to hear that right hand. Maybe you can buy a carrier for Tizzy and leftie can help you out? :o)

We don't want any nasty tendinitis in either arm!

Ernstfamilyfun said...

HA! Exactly! And it's usually at 3:30 in the morning too- just like you said! Except, I get to tired to type or do anything productive. I can only get myself to surf the internet or watch infomercials.

Michelle said...

And still the humor persists folks! So glad. Someday (hopefully soon) you will be a two handed individual again!

laurel said...

I feel your pain....only I can't use my right hand. And I am a righty! I have tennis elbow and golphers elbow in that arm. So doctor says no use for 6 weeks. Can I tell you how hard it is to brush your hair with your left hand?