Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Annual Lagoon-Day-Eve Spaghetti Dinner

Scott and Dan
Loretta, Nichole, Jodi
 Scott, Tizzy and Jeff.  Every time I turned around, Tizzy was being fed by someone new.  
Just like at the beach!
Uncle Marlin and his new bride, Ann.  We were so happy to meet her.  We love her.
Ken and Loretta.  People half their age can't keep up with them!


Ryan won't shave his beard until after Ragnar.  It's a team thing, right Ryan?

 Kate and Tolly
Twinners!  Scott and Annette

I love these women. 
 Jeff and Loretta.  The Hills are huggers.
Skyler and Sally

Whenever we get together, I am reminded how lucky I am to be part of two great families.  I don't know about anyone else, but I loved every minute of the "Annual Lagoon-Day-Eve Spaghetti Dinner."  Marlene, Loretta and I tried to write down what we had for food, so that maybe, just maybe, we won't make way too much of everything again next year.  It will be nice to know exactly what we had when this gig rolls around again, but I know in my heart that we won't be able to go smaller and that in fact, there will probably be even more food.  Just a note to any interested parties:  six pounds of mini penne pasta is WAY too much for a group of 40.  So next year I'll make seven pounds, 
just in case.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you have a great Lagoon day! It is such a pretty day!

laurel said...

Wow. Seriously. You know how to P.A.R.T.Y. How many pans does it take to cook that much pasta?

love.boxes said...

So fun!