Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Hill Graves


Cade, Austin, Jacob, Freestone
The Hyper Twins
Jeremy and Jenny
Somebody hide the red lipstick from Circe, please.
Jodi and Olivia
We love visiting the Hill graves every year, and it's not just for the free soda pop they hand out willy-nilly to any sugared-up kid who asks.  We love the cemetery because no matter the weather, it's a beautiful setting.  The statue of Jesus is a perfect backdrop for a photo shoot of all these wonderful kids we have.  We always talk about how Grandma would get a kick out of seeing all the kids.  She would, and probably IS getting a kick out of them!  I wonder if she chose some of them especially for us.  If she had a hand in it, she did a good job choosing the very best ones.

2 comments:

laurel said...

We did graves too. I love going there and telling my kids about those I loved and lost. Of course we go as a family of 5....without Austin.....you guys go as a ward.:)

Jennifer said...

I love that your family does this. All the decorated cemeteries are proof that many people honor the holiday thus, but I don't know many of our generation that share this tradition. I hope it's as meaningful to my children.