Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Last Year at This Time

I was reading my blog from last year at this time and I thought THIS was funny, from when I home schooled Ruby.

And THIS is just about how I'm feeling now about homework!

I saw a post about us eating ice cream to celebrate Golda making the show choir, Rhapsody in Blue.  It stabbed at my heart a little bit because just tonight was Golda's last Rhapsody performance.  Time just goes by so incredibly fast, I don't even notice until I see pictures of how little my kids were just one short year ago.  This year has been chock full of fun for Golda, being a student body officer and being involved in so many things at the junior high.  I hate to see it end.  The concert tonight was really fun.  Golda keeps us on our toes, for sure.  And we love being on our toes!  :)

 This was all the choirs combined.  Golda is in a red shirt toward the back.  I didn't get pictures of her in her Rhapsody dress or the other costume change they had.  Lazy mom!



This is Golda saying, "OK, let's go!  I have to be at play practice!"  I love this girl!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Busy, busy Golda! How do we slow time down?! They are growing up too fast!

Nate said...

They grow up so quickly! But thank goodness for blog posts as a way to record their lives:)

Anonymous said...

Circe,
You inspire me! I read your blog faithfully, and marvel at your strength and your beautiful family! You help me understand my Sophi better when you talk about Xanthe. I am trying to find your "motherless" post. I would like to contact Sabrina and ask some questions about the Taiwan summer camp. My email is calistaj@msn.com if you can send me this information. Thanks!